EON Slumps Following ‘Bleak’ Profit Outlook: Frankfurt MoverTino Andresen
EON SE, Germany’s biggest utility, slumped to the lowest in almost 10 years in Frankfurt trading a day after saying earnings would be lower this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day