CIBC Sells First Structured Note in U.S. Market Since 2004Kevin Dugan
The Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce sold $3.25 million of 18-month notes tied to the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index, the bank’s first offering in the U.S. since 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks