Cheaper Syndicated Loans to Lure Borrowers From Bonds in AsiaKatrina Nicholas
Narrowing interest margins will spur demand for syndicated lending in Asia this year and reduce bonds’ biggest share of debt capital markets in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster