BJ’s Board Gets Investor Suits Over 2011 Buyout DismissedJef Feeley
BJ’s Wholesale Club Inc.’s directors won dismissal of investor claims that the board didn’t get enough for the third-largest U.S. warehouse-club chain in a $2.8 billion buyout by two private-equity firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis