Berkshire Buys Greensboro News & Record as Buffett Bets on MediaElizabeth Bunn
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. bought the Greensboro News & Record from Landmark Media Enterprises as the billionaire investor’s firm extends a bet on community newspapers.
The newspaper has daily circulation of 58,000, and 86,000 on Sunday, the media unit at Omaha, Nebraska-based Berkshire said today in an e-mailed statement that didn’t disclose terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange