BBVA Seen Posting Quarterly Loss on Spain Property CostsCharles Penty
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, Spain’s second-biggest bank, may report a loss in the fourth quarter as it completes a government-ordered clean-up of failed real estate investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing