Alps Electric Jumps on 3,000 Jobs Cuts to Stem LossesMa Jie
Alps Electric Co., a Japanese electronics supplier for carmakers and Apple Inc. jumped the most in more than 22 months after announcing it will cut 3,000 jobs worldwide to help stem losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself