Yingli Expects Gross Margin to Rise to 20% Should Prices RecoverBloomberg News
Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., the world’s biggest silicon-based solar panel maker by capacity, expects gross margin to rise to as much as 20 percent this year if module prices rebound and production costs drop.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day