Ukraine Sees No New IMF Loan After Trip as Recession ReturnsDaryna Krasnolutska
Ukraine doesn’t expect a visit by the International Monetary Fund to immediately result in a new bailout loan, a government official said as data showed the economy slipped into its second recession in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself