Time Inc. Said to Eliminate About 6% of WorkforceEdmund Lee
Time Inc., the largest magazine publisher in the U.S., is eliminating about 500 positions, or 6 percent of its workforce, as newsstand sales and advertising continue to decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion