Thai Tap Water Profit in 2012 Increases 15% on Sale GainsSupunnabul Suwannakij
Thai Tap Water Supply Pcl, Thailand’s largest non-state producer of drinking water, reported a 15 percent increase in profit on higher sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts