Stretched Petrobras Squeezes Saipem in Brazil, Alphavalue SaysTara Patel
Brazil’s bid to develop the largest crude finds in the past decade is “ridiculously aggressive” and oil services suppliers such as Saipem SpA could be hurt, according to Alphavalue, an equity research company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts