Southern Co. Profit Increases on Colder TemperaturesJulie Johnsson
Southern Co., the second-largest U.S. power company by market value, said fourth-quarter profit rose 44 percent as operating and maintenance costs declined and a recovering housing market boosted energy use.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone