Rangers Defeat Flyers 2-1 for Third Straight Home Victory in NHLDex McLuskey
New York Rangers captain Ryan Callahan scored the decisive goal before leaving the ice with an arm injury during a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers in the National Hockey League.
Michael Del Zotto got the opening goal for the Rangers in the first period before Callahan doubled the advantage on a power play in the second period at Madison Square Garden in New York last night. Kimmo Timonen got Philadelphia’s goal on a power play midway through the third period.
Callahan left the game with a left-arm problem following a clash with Max Talbot in the third period.
It was the third straight home victory for the Rangers, who are eighth in the Eastern Conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off the Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange