MCC Contributes $858 Million to Citic Iron Ore Mine BlowoutElisabeth Behrmann
Metallurgical Corp. of China Ltd., the contractor building the world’s largest magnetite iron ore mine for Citic Pacific Ltd. in Australia, said it would contribute $858 million after construction costs blew out.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself