Man Group Backs Former Citadel Manager for New Japan Hedge FundBei Hu
Man Group Plc, the biggest publicly traded hedge fund manager, is backing a new Japan-focused hedge fund started by Toby Bartlett, a former manager at Citadel LLC and Highbridge Capital Management LLC, according to a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts