Johnson Controls to Open Serbian Plant to Supply Fiat FactoryMisha Savic
Johnson Controls Inc., the largest U.S. auto-parts maker, will open two plants in Serbia on Feb. 6 for making car seats and interiors to supply Fiat SpA’s local factory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day