Giffords Says Too Many Children Dying, Urges Gun ActionHeidi Przybyla
Former U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords said “the time is now” for Congress to take action on guns as shooting victims, lawmakers and gun-rights advocates came face-to-face for the first time since the Dec. 14 killings in Newtown, Connecticut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans