Gazprom 2012 LNG Sales Fall on Supply, Previous Sakhalin-2 DelayAnna Shiryaevskaya
OAO Gazprom’s liquefied natural-gas sales fell in the first nine months of last year on a decline in fuel available for the Russian exporter to purchase, and the effect of earlier delays at its Sakhalin-2 development.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap