Fusion-io Falls After Revenue Forecast Misses EstimatesAaron Ricadela and Ari Levy
Fusion-io Inc., a maker of data-storage computers, plunged 13 percent to the lowest price since September 2011 after giving a forecast for fiscal third-quarter sales that was lower than analysts projected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump’s Indefinite Travel Ban Opens New Stage in Legal Fight
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks