Biryani Rice Exports From India Set to Miss Target on PricesPrabhudatta Mishra and Pratik Parija
India, the world’s largest producer of aromatic basmati rice, may miss a target to boost exports 25 percent this year as a rally in domestic prices curbs demand from buyers in Europe and the Middle East, a trade group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing