Auriga Rises as Cash Gain Seen Aiding Growth: Copenhagen MoverChristian Wienberg
Auriga Industries A/S rose to its highest price in more than two years after Danske Bank A/S advised clients to buy the stock amid bets Denmark’s largest pesticide maker is poised for growth after cutting its debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing