AudioCodes Sinks as Forecast Below Mistaken EstimateLeon Lazaroff
AudioCodes Ltd., the Israeli developer of Internet calling software, declined the most in four months in New York after forecasting 2013 profit that fell short of a mistaken estimate issued by Oppenheimer & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy