Astral Falls Most Since 2009 on Profit Crash: Johannesburg MoverJaco Visser
Astral Foods Ltd., a South African poultry producer, fell the most in almost four years after it reported the worst quarterly performance in its history as a listed company and said it may not pay a half-year dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap