Antibiotics Cuts Deaths Among Severely Malnourished KidsNicole Ostrow
Antibiotics added to nutritional therapy helped aid recovery and prevent deaths among severely malnourished children, findings that suggest routine use of the drugs should be considered in kids who suffer from acute hunger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone