Zambia Blocks Local Merger of Toyota-CFAO on Competition GroundsMatthew Hill
Zambia’s competition regulator rejected an application from Toyota Tsusho Corp., the trading arm of Japan’s biggest carmaker, to merge its local operations with those of CFAO SA, the auto-part and drug distributor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's