U.S. Equity Firms Win Control of Australia’s Nine NetworkJoe Schneider
Apollo Global Management LLC and Oaktree Capital Group LLC won control of Nine Entertainment Co., Australia’s second-most watched television network, with a federal judge giving final approval to a reorganization plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing