U.S. Debt Gridlock Is Top World Economy Risk: Chart of the DayJennifer M. Freedman
U.S. debt gridlock is the biggest risk facing the global economy even after the U.S. avoided the so-called fiscal cliff when Congress reached an agreement on the budget in early January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis