Swiss Stocks Drop After U.S. Consumer-Sentiment ReportJonathan Morgan and Corinne Gretler
Stocks in Switzerland fell, with the benchmark Swiss Market Index slipping from a 4 1/2-year high, as a report showed U.S. consumer confidence declined to the lowest level since 2011.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis