Ruble Gains First Day in Three as Oil Heads for Four-Month HighVladimir Kuznetsov
The ruble gained for the first time in three days against the central bank’s dollar-euro basket as oil, Russia’s chief export, headed for its highest level in more than four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure