F&N’s Chairman Lee ‘Disappointed’ OUE Backed Off on Higher OfferJoyce Koh
Fraser & Neave Ltd.’s chairman said he was “disappointed” Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd. failed to challenge Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi’s S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for the property and drinks company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling