Egypt Stocks Drop Most in World as Currency Weakens Amid TurmoilAhmed A. Namatalla and Zahra Hankir
Egyptian shares fell the most in the world and the nation’s currency and dollar bonds tumbled as escalating unrest since the second anniversary of the Jan. 25 uprising stoked concern the political crisis may be prolonged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis