Centrotherm Bankruptcy Plan Approved by Creditors, SharehMarc Roca
Centrotherm Photovoltaics AG’s creditors and shareholders approved a plan aimed at returning the German solar power-equipment maker to profit next year including a cut in share capital and a debt-for-equity swap.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards