Astia Angel, a New Funding Source for Women EntrepreneursBy
Nonprofit Astia has for 14 years been trying to increase the number of women who lead fast-growing companies. Helping women-led startups raise capital by connecting companies with investors has always been part of the deal. Last week, the group started its own network of angel investors, called Astia Angel, to invest directly in companies that feature women in top jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis