Yahoo CEO Risks Losing Investor Faith Absent Growth PlanDouglas MacMillan
Yahoo! Inc. Chief Executive Officer Marissa Mayer, projected to report the first annual sales gain in four years today, is being urged by investors to explain how she’ll build on that growth by luring users and advertisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap