Time Warner Opts for Digital Video Know-How in Warner Bros. PickEdmund Lee
Time Warner Inc. promoted Kevin Tsujihara to run the Warner Bros. film and television studio, picking him over other internal candidates to tap his experience in the increasingly important digital-video market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing