Prosafe Falls as DNB Sees Risk of Lower Earnings: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
Prosafe SE, an operator of support rigs for the oil and gas industry, fell the most in a week in Oslo trading after DNB ASA cut its rating on the stock because of the risk of lower earnings due to an idled rig.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing