Opel Board Said to Appoint Neumann This Week as CEOChristoph Rauwald, Dorothee Tschampa and Tim Higgins
General Motors Co.’s Opel may appoint Karl-Thomas Neumann, the former head of Volkswagen AG’s Chinese operations, as soon as this week to lead the German brand’s turnaround effort, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing