New Billionaire’s Wealth Pumped by China Power GeneratorBloomberg News
Cao Kejian, chairman of Zhejiang Kaishan Compressor Co., became a billionaire since the start of this year after shares of China’s largest air compressor maker climbed more than 50 percent in four months on a new product.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself