Dynegy, LodgeNet, School Specialty, Bos Gen: BankruptcyBill Rochelle
Most companies in Chapter 11 confirm a reorganization plan only once. Affiliates of power producer Dynegy Inc. enjoyed bankruptcy so much, they are going through the process a second time in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap