J&J Failed to Forecast Flaws Leading to Recall, Jury ToldDavid Voreacos, Maurice Possley and Jef Feeley
Johnson & Johnson failed in developing an all-metal hip implant to forecast key flaws that led to its recall in 2010, a project manager told jurors in the first of 10,000 lawsuits over the device to go to trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations