General Growth Buys Warrants From Blackstone, FairholmeBrian Louis
General Growth Properties Inc., the second-largest U.S. owner of shopping malls, purchased $633 million of warrants to buy the company’s shares from Blackstone Group LP and Fairholme Funds Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day