China Needs Stricter Requirements on Cheaper Biologic DrugsBloomberg News
China needs more stringent rules for approval of less expensive versions of biologics, complex drugs made from living cells, to ensure their safety and effectiveness, according to an industry report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis