Business Lessons From the Michigan Locker RoomFrancesca Di Meglio
Following on the success of its Football Experience camps, the University of Michigan is launching a version for die-hards looking to expense their fandom. The university’s Ross School of Business is introducing a new executive education course called Creating a Winning Culture (June 9-14) that, for $9,850, attempts to distill gridiron lessons into something approaching business wisdom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States