Failed Property Bets Show Danish Bank Woes Far From OverPeter Levring
Denmark’s latest bank failure was caused by bad bets on commercial property, a model for insolvency that continues to dominate the nation’s financial woes, Jyske Bank A/S Chief Executive Officer Anders Dam said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks