Davos Women Diminished as Male Discussion Skips Key ViewsElisa Martinuzzi
When it comes to advancing women to the highest levels of business and policy making, “We have to dare the difference and we have to speak about it,” International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde told a World Economic Forum session on women leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing