Women Set to Run Canada’s Biggest Provinces After VoteTheophilos Argitis
The selection this weekend of either Sandra Pupatello or Kathleen Wynne to lead Ontario would put women in charge of provincial governments overseeing about 90 percent of Canada’s economy and population.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy