To Fix Overproduction, China Wants to Supersize IndustriesBy
China aims for super big when it comes to its industrial enterprises. China’s bureaucrats announced plans this week to push mergers in nine key sectors including steel, cement, shipbuilding, autos, and aluminum, and also set targets for just how consolidated they should become.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt