Netherlands Rejects Nazi-Era Claim for 188 ArtworksCatherine Hickley
A Dutch government panel rejected claims by the heirs of two Jewish art dealers for all but one of 189 works in the national collection, citing a lack of evidence that they owned the works and lost them due to Nazi persecution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure