Korean Stocks Drop Most in Asia as Auto Shares Slip: Seoul MoverSaeromi Shin
South Korea’s benchmark stock index fell to a seven-week low as earnings at Kia Motors Corp. missed forecasts and Samsung Electronics Co. said a strengthening currency may hurt profits this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis